Former members: Dr. Matthias Täufer
Dr. Matthias Täufer was a member of our group from 2013 to 2018.
- He is currently at the Fern-Universität in Hagen
To visit his current homepage follow this link.
Here you find the key information about his activities while member of our group:
- Dr. Täufer started his PhD studies at the TU Chemnitz in winter 2013 and completed his PhD at the TU Dortmund in October 2018.
- An online version of his PhD Thesis can be found here.
- Matthias Täufer's PhD project was partially funded by the DFG Project Ve 253/6-1
Unique continuation principles and equidistribution properties of eigenfunctions.
More information about the project and Matthias' contribution can be found here.
- Matthias Täufer has (co-)authored the following publications during his work on the mentioned DFG Project, his PhD thesis, and as member of the group:
- Protecting points from operator pencils. (2021). In: Journal of Operator Theory, Volume 85, Issue 2, pp. 383–389. [DOI] [arXiv]
- Wegner estimate and localisation for alloy type operators with minimal support assumptions on the single site potential. (2021). [arXiv]
- Quantum Hamiltonians with Weak Random Abstract Perturbation. II. Localization in the Expanded Spectrum. (2021). In: Journal of Statistical Physics, Volume 182, Issue 1, pp. 1. [DOI] [arXiv]
- Unique continuation and lifting of spectral band edges of Schrödinger operators on unbounded domains. (2020). With an Appendix by Albrecht Seelmann. In: Journal of Spectral Theory, Volume 10, Issue 3, pp. 843–885. [DOI] [arXiv]
- Null-controllability and control cost estimates for the heat equation on unbounded and large bounded domains. (2020). In: Control Theory of Infinite-Dimensional Systems, pp. 117–157. Birkhäuser, Cham. [DOI] [arXiv]
- Band edge localization beyond regular Floquet eigenvalues. (2020). In: Annales Henri Poincaré, Volume 21, Issue 7, pp. 2151–2166. [DOI] [arXiv]
- The Statistics of Noisy One-Stage Group Testing in Outbreaks. (2020). [arXiv]
- Sharp estimates and homogenization of the control cost of the heat equation on large domains. (2020). In: ESAIM: COCV, Volume 26, Issue 54, pp. 1049–1081. [DOI] [arXiv]
- Spectral localization for quantum Hamiltonians with weak random delta interaction. (2018). In: Comptes Rendus Mathématique, Volume 356, Issue 6, pp. 686–691. [DOI]
- Scale-free unique continuation principle for spectral projectors, eigenvalue-lifting and Wegner estimates for random Schrödinger operators. (2018). In: Analysis & PDE, Volume 11, Issue 4, pp. 1049–1081. [DOI] [arXiv]
- Unique continuation principles and their absence for Schrödinger eigenfunctions on combinatorial and quantum graphs and in continuum space. (2017). In: Nanosystems: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Volume 8, Issue 2, pp. 216–230. [DOI] [arXiv]
- Harmonic analysis and random Schrödinger operators. (2016). In: Spectral theory and mathematical physics, pp. 223–255. Birkhäuser, Cham. [DOI] [arXiv]
- Wegner estimate for Landau-breather Hamiltonians. (2016). In: Journal of Mathematical Physics, Volume 57, Issue 7, pp. 072102. [DOI] [arXiv]
- Conditional Wegner estimate for the standard random breather potential. (2015). In: Journal of Statistical Physics, Volume 161, Issue 4, pp. 902–914. [DOI] [arXiv]
- Scale-free uncertainty principles and Wegner estimates for random breather potentials. (2015). In: Comptes Rendus Mathématique, Volume 353, Issue 10, pp. 919–923. [DOI] [arXiv]
Fakultät für Mathematik
Sie finden uns auf dem sechsten Stock des Mathetowers.
Janine Textor (Raum M 620)
Tel.: (0231) 755-3063
Fax: (0231) 755-5219